SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign is a modern ERP-Software for mid-sized companies and subsidiaries. The software is designed for changing customer requirements and therefore very flexible. SAP Business ByDesign is the basis for your future success. Improve the transparency of your company and ensure more control over your processes.
SAP Business ByDesign is your all-in-one ERP Software to manage your business processes:
- especially developed for mid-sized companies and subsidiaries of large companies
- based on SAP’s “best practices”
- broad range of functionalities
- hosted at SAP’s data centers
- worldwide access: laptop, smartphone, tablet
- integrated, flexible configurable reporting-tool
SAP Business ByDesign provides the following functionalities for your company:
- Purchasing (including supplier management)
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing (including campaign management)
- Sales & CRM
- Service and Support (including ticket system)
- Production (including product development and bill of materials)
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- integrated reporting (cross-departmental)
The software is available with fixed and projectable costs. One software – everything included!
SAP Business ByDesign is successfully used in several industries. Typcial customers come from the following industries:
- Trade and Wholesale Industry – i.e. commodities, digital products, media, …
- Manufacturing industry – i.e. engineering, biotechnology, food,…
- Professional Service Industry – i.e. IT-Services, Software development, Consultancies, Agencies,…
The typical SAP Business ByDesign customers has 15 or more employees in administration (including sales, production management, etc.), who use the system.
Often SAP Business ByDesign customers have mutiple business locations that are implemented in the system scope. This may be an addiational location like a sales company or a manufactoring facility in a foreign country.
You “rent” SAP Business ByDesign as an all-in-one system from SAP and invest a monthly fee. The amount of the investment depends on how many employees need access to the system and which functionalities they use.
The monthly fee includes:
- hosting at SAP’s data centers
- automatic backups
- comprehensive security concept
- technical support (24/7)
- all future updates and releases
- integrated learning environment
- worldwide access
- all system-functionalities
You are interested in SAP Business ByDesign? Feel free to contact us!